March 13, 2011

As the radio static returns....

It feels like its been forever since I blogged, and that may be because it has been. School is stealing all my free time now on top of my regular time. Switching from three days a week to 5-6 is kinda killing me. I feel like I only have time to clean and do my homework once I get home and then I am sound asleep.

So with a sad statement, I am officially on a leave of absence from blogging until school is out. I just felt the need to inform any of you who were wondering where I have vanished to. I know I have had short vanishing acts before due to life and illness, but this one is completely voluntary. I am supposed to graduate in June. So until then I will for the most part be a silent static in the blog world. I may have a chance here or there to post a NOTD or something, but I feel like doing my nails is a chore at the moment and it was a fun hobby for me before. I never want it to be a chore so I am not going to force it and just let life take its course. If for some reason I choose not to come back at all, I will post a statement saying so.

So my dears, keep up the polishing. I do miss you all and look forward to my life calming back down to a state where I can take the time to do fun posts and highly designed nails again. For me June will be here before I know it, and hopefully it is a similar case for all of you as all.


Xoxo!
As always, Happy Polishing!

3 comments:

  1. Awww, good luck with school. I know it can be really tough. Hope to see more blog posts from you soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks hun. Cross your fingers I get my hours in and done with by the end of May instead. I truly miss having the free time to be creative and share.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, do what you need to do - the last few months before graduation can be really crazy! Good luck, I'm sure you'll do well!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts feelings and desires here...