November 18, 2010

Phat Santa's Accent


Today I did not feel like being all crazy and creative. So I did a simple Mani with China Glaze- Phat Santa and used China Glaze- Mrs Clause on my ring fingers as an accent nail.


Hope everyone is having an enjoyable week before thanksgiving. I know next week is going to be insane for me. I start school, have cooking to do, black Friday sales to attend and Christmas decorating. Busy busy! Well and of course nails to do... can never forget those.

Happy Polishing loves!

3 comments:

  1. Pft! The holidays come much too quickly (even though it's almost been a year). I like that red and the accent nail is a nice touch. I have a similar red on now and it's PLAIN! *gasp*

    ReplyDelete
  2. We don't celebrate all those holidays here, so I'm off the hook! haha.. I'm just waay behind on my studies..

    What kind of school are you beginning at?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am starting an advanced esthetics course. Going to learn about all of the crazy stuff that goes on in a spa. Like facials and such. I am pretty excited!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts feelings and desires here...