September 14, 2011

Rockin Facets of Fuchsia


I was walking through the makeup section of Target a few days ago when this shiny and dark polish caught my eye. I had to have it. The blue one next to it had my attention as well, but I passed on it worried about how this was going to apply. I am really wishing I had grabbed them both now.


What color am I talking about here... Revlon- Facets of Fuchsia. I applied this in one coat over China Glaze- First Mate. Then I used bundle monster plate BM03.


I really wish we had sunshine.. its been cloudy for days. If I am lucky I will get to photograph this pretty color in the sun before I get tip wear and have to remove it. (as the pictures show since I started typing this and then didn't get to post this right off we did finally get sun.)


And here we have my kids fingers... they got into polish wearing again. My oldest shocked the crap out of me when he demanded I paint his nails too. In all honesty I think it had more to do with the new image plates and me having a Thunder cats logo to stamp than anything else. Can't help but love that he asked. At nine years old he is at that in between phase where he is starting to act more mature but still has a ton of kid in him. I am lucky that he still wants to hug me in front of his friends.



Note: After a few days of wear I am still loving this color. Only thing I would change is the base color I used underneath. I think when I wear this again I will make sure to use a purple or black. The blue is pretty noticeable in the sunlight. On my boys fingers I didn't use a base and though it took more than one coat, I like it more than the blue hints peeking out.


Oh and I did end up going back to Target and grabbing the blue formula of this. I couldn't help myself. Once I saw how amazing this applies with one coat over a base color, I HAD to have the blue. Couldn't let it become a lemming. No no no, that just would not do. *grins* Since I am attending a funeral tomorrow, I think I will change my polish to the blue tomorrow night once all is done. The current deep black/ purple/ fuchsia thing is rather fitting.


On another note, check out my new hair. Stripped out the dark brown and am now sporting Magenta locks. In the debating stages of if I want to add in a few plum low lights. If I do it images will come forth for sure.

As always Happy Polishing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts feelings and desires here...