June 20, 2012

Evil Shades Review and some Love

So it'sgetting near, well ok its more than likely actually 9 months now, that I purchased my first Evil Shades lipsticks and eyeshadows. I fell in love with the product line right away. The colors are effin fantastic, the customer service top notch and the product itself stands out with its packaging and longevity. Everything a customer could ask for. I ment to post these swatches FOREVER ago when I first got my first purchase and somehow these pics got lost in my folders... but luckily they did not dissapear forever and now here they are for your viewing pleasure. I have since added many more products to collection. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this line. To be honest I have almost every shade they offer and will buy from them again and again so long as they stay in business.


Deviant lipstick - Dark Princess


Deviant lipstick - Cyanide


Deviant lipstick - Ardour



Thanks you so much for all your hard work Evil Angel. You make my life more colorful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts feelings and desires here...