Ok gals (and possibly guys) I know I have been MIA pretty much since Cinder passed but I am forcing myself to get out of the blue fog of depression I have been in, and follow thru with some posting. I have been diligent this past week with photographing my nails and other things, but not posting a thing. Just reading blogs and books. So, as promised I have a fun contest for the holidays. If you entered my first giveaway and emailed me your Mani already you will get an additional 10 entries for my giveaway.
So its the holiday season and everyone is having parties, decorating and enjoying the company of friends and family. This is the time of year for people to celebrate. So I want to see some fun Celebration Mani's! They can be related to anything from thanksgiving to Christmas, new years to Kwanzaa and anything in between. This gives you guys some wide room to be creative and show some passion.
- One Celebration Mani per person.
- Anything goes as long as it is on the nail. So no skin painting etc. Just fun nail art. Stamping, freehand, stickers, decals, gems, found small objects... if you can get it on your nail and it fits the bill of a CELEBRATION then go for it. I will use my own judgment on this and notify anyone whom I feel needs to re-submit an entry.
- All nails must have nail polish incorporated into the design somehow! Art is great but since I am a polish fanatic lets see some polish!
- You must list all polishes used. You don't have to list top and base coats, but polish names and brands are important.
- I want a short one paragraph story/ explanation of your Mani. Let us know what your thinking was behind your creation.
- In your email I need your blog URL and GFC (google friend connect) name.
- Have fun!!!
I will post a blog within 48 hours of the end of the entry deadline and voting will commence for one week. No entries are to be posted anywhere until my post has been made. If I see your Mani is posted before I put it up for voting, you will be disqualified.
So now for the fun part. What you can win!
- Two sheets of nail decals: Letters and flowers
- A set of pedi toe separators by Mrs.Manicure
- A stuffed Reindeer
- A small bottle of Ulta Citrus Cream body wash
- Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear- Deep Purple
- Milani- Enchantment
- Sinful Colors- Nail Junkie
- China Glaze- Robotika
- China Glaze- Sci-fi
Disclosure: All items for this contest were purchased by me.