January 29, 2011

Blog Award: Thank you!

It was brought to my attention that I have received this blog award not one, not two, but three times.... and I was only aware of getting it once. So thank you all who awarded me this award... and since I am mostly back from my vanishing act (though still busy as a bee with school) here is the award and details and a fun Mani I did last night.


Thank you again ladies... I sadly only know of two of you who gave me this award. If you are the third... SPEAK UP! northernnails acetonenailblog

And of course there are rules for every reward:
1. Thank and link the person who gave you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers to tell them about this award

7 things about me:

1. I am a recovering self injurer. Have been for over three years and will continue to be for the rest of my life.

2. I love frogs... I collect frog stuff. Frogs make me squeal like a school girl seeing some pop boy icon on the street.

3. I don't know how to keep my mouth shut, if I have a problem with you, you will very likely know quickly. I am a no nonsense, zero tolerance kinda gal.

4. I am not very good with people. When I say this, I mean relationships. I can be friendly and helpful, but I am not very good at friendships and such. I view the world differently from most, I see everyone as being on the same level, where most are competitive and see everyone either above or below them.

5.I lived on Graves road for 13 years of my life. How is that for something creepy?

6. If I had my way I would have music playing 24/7 around me. Music is my life blood. It allows me to express how I am feeling, change my mood and relax.

7. I have more tattoos and piercings (have had piercings) than I can keep track of.

blogs that I think deserve this award:
lacquerwarefortipsandtoes

OK so i didn't get to 15 blogs... deal!?! 

Nails of the moment as promised- flashback to my first blog post Lisa Frank Nails. Instead of Leopard print I went with zebra and skipped out on the pink stripe for a yellow. Fun or what?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts feelings and desires here...