December 17, 2010

Citrus Candy Canes


Ok don't shoot me... I am working on tallying votes already but decided to take a break. So these are my cute Mani for the week. Nothing super fab but still fun.


I used OPI- Fiercely Fiona as my base color and then took China Glaze- Frosty and China Glaze- Phat Santa to make the candy canes.


Ok back to adding voting numbers. With so many entries it does take a bit of time, but there weren't very many votes... kinda sadly. I am not discouraged from doing any future voting the same way though because it was alot more fair.


Happy Polishing!

3 comments:

  1. Will you publish the results tonight? :)

    Your mani is really cute :) I see that candies are hand made, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very right... I used a dotting tool to make the candy canes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The candy canes stand out in a better way since you used the base color that you did. I never think of those kinds of things.....I will always use "traditional" colors and then realize how "Meh" it is. lol. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts feelings and desires here...