October 19, 2010

Simply Fall: Chain linked


I am going to start a series called Simply Fall. These will be great fall looks that I have scribbled in my nail diary and have come to life on my nails. All of them will be simple designs from nail plates etc. I think the colors are really what are key to these though.


This mani is China Glaze: For Audrey with China Glaze: Goin' my Way? stamped over.


Now I am going to go back to laying down. I feel like pooh still. Darn virus!

Happy Polishing!

5 comments:

  1. Nice colors :)
    I'm curious.. That must be a tattoo on your fingers? What does it say?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this blue! Love the Goldfish in the O.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The "o" is actually a fish bowl with a goldfish in it. The guy who tattooed these for me thought I was a genius for wanting the "o" like this. I promised awhile back that I would post a decent pic of my knuckles but still haven’t found anyone to take a good pic of them. Or perhaps I’m just a procrastinator. Eh something for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! Like the fish-bowl thing.. I would love to see a decent pic :)

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts feelings and desires here...