October 27, 2010

Simply Fall: Water Marble Pt 2


Look what I did to my water marble! Stamped over it and added some Matte Magic topcoat to it. Only thing that sucks is that my camera couldn't pick up how awesome my mani looks right now.




Before I added mate magic or cleaned up completely.



After adding mate magic.

I had meant to post this yesterday, but with all of the high winds messing with our Internet I choose to wait until I know my post wouldn't get messed up. The first image is my mani all cleaned up and pretty, as is this last one. :) I really like how this turned out. Really wish my camera could capture the awesome completely. I used China Glaze- 2030 for the stamping on this.

Happy Polishing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts feelings and desires here...