September 10, 2010

Flying Flaming Dragon


I wasn't lying when I said I was going to eat dinner and then spend an hour on my nails. Check out this fun stuff!


This is China Glaze Flying Dragon (Neon). In the bottle you can see all of these blue and shimmery bits. They really don't transfer as much to the nail as I wish they would, but they are still there.



Now this here is Flying Dragon without a top coat. Its two coats of it... it dries somewhat matte really. Without a top coat like in this picture, you cant see the glittery shimmer at all. It is all hidden by the matte-ish finish. I wouldn't call this a true matte, but its pretty close.



So to get the fun tips I used my new bundle monster plates. I have NEVER attempted to do stamped tips before. I don't think I did half bad, though ever single one is crooked. Thankfully they are all crooked in the same direction so it looks intentional.



The ring finger has a sticker from the new decals I got with my OPI mini set. My thumb is just the flame tip stamped three times over with three different colors. Everything was sealed with Seche Vite top coat. I love how Flying Dragon looks with a top coat. Then again I love purple polishes, I am almost always tempted to just wear them without anything fun. Every time I try though, I end up stamping a few hours later or the next day on top of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts feelings and desires here...