September 13, 2010

Orgasm Cosmetics


I just stumbled across something that is making go OMG I have to have. Its called Orgasm Cosmetics. The names of some of the polish colors alone are enough to make me want to blow my savings. I think I will refrain at the moment and wait for some swatches and reviews to come in first. Still after this stumble down the rabbit hole I am really hoping the colors and wear is worth the $6 per bottle price.

The site makes the following claims:
  • Chip Resistant
  • Strengthens Nails
  • Exceptional High Gloss
  • Non-fading Color Fidelity
  • Premier Nail Enamel Formula
  • Superior Long Lasting Wear
  • Toluene, Formaldehyde and DPB Free
Some of the polish names:
  • Dripping wet- A royal purple. Couldnt tell you what the finish is like but it looks Awesome!
  • Hot and Bothered- A shimmery deep pink
  • Right here Right now - A glitter or shimmery bluberry blue
  • What happens under the covers - a cream deep grey
  • Wet Dreams - a burnt red/brown color

Really go take a look for yourself HERE. I am hoping someone reviews a few colors soon. Otherwise I am very likely to try two or three out myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts feelings and desires here...