Getting glitter off from a Mani is ALWAYS hell. Here are a few tips.
- Saturate a cotton ball.. don't be stingy with that polish remover
- Hold the cotton ball against the nail firmly for 30 seconds
- Count SLOWLY
- Pull the cotton ball towards the end of the nail in a slow firm motion
- If the glitter doesn't completely come off, repeat the steps above until polish is off
- Don't try to use a cotton ball for all fingers. Glitter takes from 4-8 cotton balls to get off for me easily. Be nice to your nails!
So my last Mani was hell to get off. I just finished. The worst glitter from it had to be Ick-a-bod-y by China Glaze. That glitter almost refused to come off. I found myself using a wood cuticle pusher to peel up the edges of the polish after trying twice to get it off and then going at it again.